Վերջնաժամկետ՝ 04 Օգոստոս 2019
Աշխատանքի պայմաններ՝ Մշտական
Կատեգորիա՝ Պրոդուկտի/Նախագծերի կառավարում
Աշխատանքի տեսակը՝ Ամբողջ դրույք
Գտնվելու վայրը՝ Երևան
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for new challenges and opportunities to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are motivated, passionate and experienced enough to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and rollout products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, then we have the perfect job for you!
- Understand complex business needs and translate them into detailed, prioritized, executable functional requirements and user stories
- Act as the project lead and key stakeholder
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and final delivery
- Formulate the product vision and set-up a roadmap and growth opportunities
- Prioritize features, coordinate resources and maintain the product backlog
- Create mockups and collaborates with design team
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Intensively cooperate with internal stakeholders and customers to understand their needs, improve organizational alignment, and ensure project success.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, users, products, competitors and industry
- Be actively engaged with the team to help build the best product possible
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
We are looking for someone, who has:
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of previous proven working experience as a Product Owner is required, experience of working in virtual sports will be considered as an advantage
- General understanding of software development processes and cycles
- Knowledge and experience of Agile product development framework
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Advanced computer skills, good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to successfully manage product backlog in a fast paced, product centric environment
- Ability to plan for the future strategy while maintaining the current delivery
- Ability to lead release activities from analysis through to implementation
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong attention to details, strategic thinking
- Result- oriented
As a result, you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, such as insurance; referral bonuses; childbirth and marriage bonuses; free of charge lunch/tea/coffee/fruits; additional paid days off annual, etc.
- Lovely working environment
- Professional team members
- Interesting and frequent team buildings
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Casual Dress Code: we want you to be comfortable when you come to work
Թափուր աշխատատեղին կարող եք դիմել օնլայն staff.am-ի միջոցով, կամ հետևել ստորև նշված դիմումի ընթացակարգին։
Qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV to: [email protected].
Please indicate “Product Owner” in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Տարածեք այս հայտարարությունը սոց․ մեդիայի միջոցով։
Ընկերության մասինDigitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry, with the aim to provide a one-stop-shop for its customers. The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Վեբ կայք http://www.digitain.com