Best QA Manual Software Testing: Live Project+Agile+Jira+API
Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
Կատեգորիա՝ Որակի կառավարում
Learn and Start your career as Software Quality Assurance field from the experienced professional.
You will be seeing the LIVE PROJECT from beginning to the end.
You would be guaranteed become a perfect software tester after taking this course. You would start from your role as a tester and your team responsibilities. Then, you would get the introduction of the live project, Agile Methodology, Test plan, Test cases, Test defects, Defect life cycle, Different environments, Release process, API testing, and much more. Also, you would be learning how to perform testing in real time. You would also get live experience in Agile and test management tools like Jira.
Practical Approach: This course is designed completely on practical approach. From beginning to the end, you would see yourself working in an organization, and on a real time project.
Course outline: This course gives you the complete cycle of software testing from your role to different approaches to develop a software to requirement docs from the client to software development to the real time testing to the release process. You would be able to see end to end approach of software testing.
Document Template: You would be getting the real Test plan, Test case documents as well as very practical interview questions.
Support: We will always be available via email for any assistance or concerns.
Real time testing : You would be learning how to perform real time testing.
Professional Assurance: You would be learning Software Testing from a 10+ years SQA professional from your own desk.
Best suitable for individuals who wants to pursue their career in Software Testing.
What am I going to get from this course??
- LIVE PROJECT - you would be able to see real requirements, and be able to work on the LIVE PROJECT!!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lifetime Access - Pay fees one time and access the whole course life time.
- Download real software testing documents like Test Plan, Test Cases and other important docs.
- Learn Agile and Test Management Tools like JIRA.
- API Testing
- Get all future course updates FREE !
- Real time Interview Questions.
- Resume Preparations.
- Life long assistance.
How this course is designed:
Overview: In this session, you would come to know about the instructor and the course overview.
Roles and responsibilities of QA and Team members: This section would introduce you about the overall picture of QA and its team in detail.
Different Methods of developing a software: In this section you would learn different ways and methods to develop a software.
Introduction of a project: In this section, you would be Introduced with a project that we would be working on throughout this course.
JIRA Installation and overview: You would be learning about JIRA Software, its usage in Agile methodologies.
Requirements Analysis: We are going to look over requirements and analyse them.
User Stories Creation: You will be able to see how Agile works in real time and how user stories are created.
Documents : You would be able to download and get the real time Test-plan and Test case documents.
Real Time Testing: In this section, you would be able to see how to perform real time testing and approach during testing.
Defect Management: This section provides overview about defect identification, defect logging and defect tracking in detail. We also provide details on how to use a popular open source defect management tool JIRA.
Different Types of Testing: This section would give you overview about different kinds of testing a tester can do.
Environments and Release process : This section gives overview about different environments and release process.
Most Popular Interview Questions and Sample Resumes : In this section you would be able to see most common interview questions and few sample resumes that help you during interviews or in applying a job.
Who is eligible:
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners: Beginners who wants to start their career in Software Testing field.
- Already a tester: You can refresh all your testing basics and techniques and gear up for Certifications in Software Testing
- Fresh Graduates: If you have passed out of college recently, and looking for a job in QA/Testing Industry, then this course will definitely help you build skills required for your first job
- Non Programmers: If you are interested in IT, but hate programming or find it difficult, then Testing allows you focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
- Non IT Professionals: If you are currently working in some other field, but interested in building a career in IT, then this course will help you step into the IT field
What Will I Learn?
- At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the complete cycle of Manual Testing. Students will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Internet Connection.
Project Test Lead, 10+ years experience in SQA industry
Richa has acquired a Masters degree in Information Technology. She has been working as a Software QA professional since 2005. She worked in many California based companies like Homestore Inc, Oversee.net, Mylife.com, Panda Express, Directv etc. She also trained her numerous friends in Software Quality assurance field. She has a passion to teach and loves to share her knowledge in software testing. She is expert in manual as well as in automation testing.
Recently, she is working in Experian Inc., based in Costa Mesa CA. She loves to help people who really want to pursue SQA career.
To participate in this training, you can Buy Now
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ
Թրեյնինգ կենտրոնի մասին
Աշխատակիցների քանակը` 500-1500