Business Model Innovation
Գինը: 173,000 AMD
Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
Անցկացման վայր: Օնլայն
Does your business need a make-over? Are you looking to create a new business model so you can get more out of your or your client’s company?
Innovating a business model is key for a profitable business and growth. Without a proper and sustainable business model, even the best product or technology innovations will not flourish.
In this program, you will learn the skills and knowledge needed to start improving your business as you learn through real-life examples from fellow entrepreneurs, innovators and leading experts on business model innovation.
This program will benefit business owners, entrepreneurs, business consultants or business developers who seek better understanding of business models and the tools to develop them. Learners in the ID Verified track will have the opportunity to receive personal feedback on assignments in which they are asked to apply the knowledge gained to their own company or project.
- Career opportunities include innovation manager, business developer, innovator, corporate entrepreneur, business unit manager, innovation officer, product manager and strategic marketer.
- Managers that engage in business model innovations improve the performance and innovativeness of their company. (SOURCE: EU ENVISION project)
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs in innovation-driven economies are considerably more innovative, with a third regarding their products as new to the market. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2017/18 Global Report)
Real Career Impact
"If you are an SME owner, entrepreneur, consultant or business developer, and want to improve or future proof your business, this highly practical program from TU Delft will provide you with advanced tools and the advice you need to succeed in your business makeover project."
— Gerhard Huemer , Economic Policy Director, European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, UEAPME
"In today’s times of all-emergent digitalization, championing the systematical exploration of new business opportunities is key for corporates and SMEs alike. The courses of TU Delft provide valuable guidance, tools and methodologies to enable associates to design and implement viable business models."
— Jan Tesch , Senior Manager Corporate Business Model Innovation, Robert Bosch GmbH
What You'll Learn:
- Why business models matter, and how tooling can help you innovate your business model
- How to design your new business model in a structured way
- How to evaluate the robustness of your business model towards trends and uncertainties
- How to create a roadmap for business model innovation with concrete actions
- How to grow your business with business model innovation
Associate ProfessorTU Delft
Mark de Reuver
Associate ProfessorTU Delft
Senior ResearcherTU Delft
ՄասնակցությունԳրանցման վերջնաժամկետ 26 Հուլիս 2020
To participate in this training, you can Buy Now
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ