Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
Make yourself more marketable and put your career in high gear with a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton. Learn the key marketing skills most in-demand today: omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy and analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention.
Designed by world-renowned marketing professors at the Wharton School, home of one of the top marketing programs in the country, the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton helps you develop the digital marketing skills you need to take advantage of the explosive growth in the marketing industry. Today’s marketers face a “digital skills gap,” and when you earn a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from the Wharton School, you’ll be able to help fill it.
- 90% of marketers report suffering from a shortage of digital skills, and only 8% of surveyed companies feel strong in the area of digital marketing. (whitepaper by Grovo)
- In a study conducted by Bullhorn, 64% of recruiters reported a shortage of skilled candidates for available marketing roles.
- Employment of marketing managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Career opportunities as a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Account Executive, among others Salary range from 56k- 97k per year (*data from Glassdoor)
Real Career Impact
"I was working as a Digital Marketing Consultant and last month I was promoted to CMO, thanks to the knowledge I have earned and expanded through the Digital Marketing Program."
— Sanin Cutuk , Learner
What You'll Learn:
- How to leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability
- New techniques in Market Research, including Regression Analysis (modeling cause and effect), Conjoint Analysis (valuing attributes and measuring preference), and Social Media Analytics
- How to generate more word of mouth and leverage the power of social media to get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on
- How to decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer centricity
- How to choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
Frances and Pei-Yuan Chia Professor of MarketingThe Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Associate ProfessorThe Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Xinmei Zhang and Yongge Dai Professor of MarketingThe Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
Associate Professor at the Wharton SchoolThe Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
To participate in this training, you can Enroll now
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ