Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
Taught by instructors with decades of experience on Wall Street, the Risk Management Professional Certificate program is a comprehensive survey of the practice of risk management.
In this program, you will learn about the major types of risk, risk management tools and techniques and financial regulations. Instructors will work through the annual risk report of a publicly traded financial institution and analyze a number of case studies to illustrate key principles of risk measurement and management.
The Risk Management Professional Certificate is broken down into 5 courses:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Measuring Risk: Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX
- Risk Management Tools and Practices
- Stress Testing and Regulation - Part 1
- Stress Testing and Regulation - Part 2
The final course in the program will be the Professional Certification Exam.
Those participants who pass the examination will receive a Risk Management Professional Certificate from the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF). A NYIF certificate is a valuable addition to your credentials, proving that you have acquired the work-ready skills that employers value.
Who is eligible:
- The median annual Risk Manager salary is $106,010, as of February 22, 2017, with a range usually between $91,925-$122,019, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors. (Source: Salary.com)
- Employment of financial managers is projected to grow 7% from 2014 to 2024. (Source: Bureau of Labor And Statistics)
- Career prospects for people with similar training include: Risk Analyst II, Risk Modeling Manager, Risk Analyst III, Risk Management Analyst, Credit Risk Manager, Risk Analyst I, Risk Analyst IV.
Real Career Impact
"Model validation skills are in high demand in the market place. This requires not only a firm understanding of technical elements of modeling but also a robust appreciation for the qualitative elements that drive all model assumptions inclusive of business strategy and a healthy knowledge of leading risk management practices. The New York Institute of Finance's Risk Management Professional Certificate program takes an in-depth look at all facets of core risk related knowledge needed in Banking Risk Management."
— Manan Rawal , Senior Vice President, CCAR and Stress Testing, HSBC, New York
What You'll Learn
- Compute standard risk measures for portfolios comprising of a variety of asset classes.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches to risk measurement.
- Understand the central role of asset liability management in the overall risk management of financial institutions.
- Understand the implications of recent risk events for risk management and prudential regulation.
- Understand the issues surrounding current risk regulation.
- Be familiar with current regulatory stress testing regimes for financial institutions.
To participate in this training, you can Buy now
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ