Mid Android Developer
Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH:
- Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team;
- High sense of responsibility;
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND GET:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Teambuilding and corporate events.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Maintain the code and atomization of the applications;
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience as Android app developer;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Excellent knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices;
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- In-deth knowledge of Android SDK;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Work experience with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Work experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Strong communication and team playing skills;
- Initiative and high responsibility;
- Good knowledge of technical English.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services. We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.