Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine has diverse Product teams, which are mostly Cross-functional (Technical Lead, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Backend/Java Engineers/, Frontend/React/ Engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts). Our Product Management team is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout our Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We welcome an experienced and motivated Product Manager, for one of our complex and biggest product teams operating in diverse countries, to take the responsibility of creating and owning the product strategy and roadmap, as well as managing the team to achieve the goals.
Tools: JIRA, confluence, Gliffy
What you will do:
1. Responsible for product vision: You will be responsible for the satisfaction of the clients and make sure their needs are met. We need you to understand the product and business by doing customer discovery. Your duties will include:
- Conducting interviews with customers/users
- Do research to understand the customer pain
- Cooperate with external stakeholders, as well as our Business analysis team to come forth with the best solutions to meet our customers’ needs
The skills we value the most:
- stakeholder management: you will be the first contact with our stakeholders in establishing a product roadmap, project plan ad requirements
- team leadership: as our product teams are cross-functional, you’ll be responsible to lead a team of diverse profiles
- communication: there is a lot of communication with business stakeholders, management, diverse teams, we need you to show active listening, negotiation, persuasion skills, as well as the ability to translate product ideas to technology language and vice versa.
2. Product Management typical tasks:
- Write user stories and documentation
- Create product roadmap
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Create SLA reports
- Apply product management best practices
- Appy agile methodologies
What you will bring in:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interviewing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to see the big picture
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping), and metrics (burndown metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time)
- Experience working as an Agile Product Manager in a technology company writing user stories and epics, and following development process through user story acceptance
- Fluency in English, French is a big plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days-off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agile project management
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Team Building activities
We Believe that Team building activities establish a stronger bond between coworkers.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia