Software Engineer, Back-end (Node.js)
Deadline: 04 August 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the software
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- Professional experience with Git
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo Server/Client, Postgres
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please send your CV to [email protected]
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Hexometer™ Website Health and Performance Monitoring Service
Hexometer is your AI sidekick to protect and grow your eCommerce business
Unlike traditional uptime and page speed monitoring platforms that just tell you when your website is down or slow. Our AI assistant works in real time to suggest growth opportunities and detect anomalies in your website performance before they burn a hole in your pocket.
Address: Moskovyan 3 str., 5th. floor, Yerevan, Armenia