Software Engineer (.NET | C# | ASP.NET)
Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for best .NET developers comfortable with front-end development, who will join our team and take part in various interesting projects. We make software for business automation, corporate services, mobile and IoT.
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
TopSoft is a young, remote-friendly software company, with flat hierarchies and little bureaucracy. We have a friendly, respectful and supportive climate. We all follow the same mission, and help one another to bring everyone forward. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner in Application Development, and we provide service to Armenian and international companies such as Cronimet Mining GmbH, Reply GmbH, VivaMTS, Central Bank of Armenia, ID Bank, Digitain, Financial System Mediator, IncometCapital GmbH and many others.
What You’ll Be Up To
- Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and develop client-side and server-side parts of a solution
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs and ensure solutions remain scalable and the codebase remains maintainable
- Grow as a developer, learn new technologies and share with your team.
What You Get
- TopSoft is a young, remote-friendly company, with flat hierarchies and little bureaucracy. You are working on the full picture and not just on fragments.
- We have a friendly, respectful and supportive climate. We all follow the same mission, and help one another to bring everyone forward.
- TopSoft offers competitive salaries, free planning of working time, friendly vacation rules.
- Paid time off such as sick days and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- We are student friendly.
- Help with Microsoft certifications trainging and full fee coverage
- TopSoft loves and supports open-source. We will be happy if you dedicate some time to support a project of your choice.
- More than 2 years of work experience with C# and principles of .NET platform;
- Proven experience in full stack development UI and back-end components
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API development
- Familiarity with MSSQL and Entity Framework
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ and MassTransit
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Git for software version control
- Self-motivated, creative, able to take the initiative
Required candidate level: Not defined
All interested candidates can send their LinkedIn and/or CV to: [email protected] with subject "C# Developer"
Database modeling skills
TDD - Test driven development
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TopSoft LLC is Yerevan-based software development company focused on innovation & quality. We are a team of professionals who are always eager for top tech innovations, creative and passionate for quality software development and helping our partners to improve or build their IT business. We provide our clients with a 'Design, Build & Manage' service to help them meet the challenges of their business in today's fast-changing world. We provide a wide range of IT services and our solutions spread across many industries including insurance, financial services, education, legal services, e-commerce and etc.
We don’t do easy. We work with some of the biggest enterprises, on some of the most interesting and complex IT projects. We know that our people are key to our success; that’s why we are committed to supporting our people to grow through learning and development, and we are committed to developing junior talent. We also firmly believe in people not resources. We’re passionate about software engineering; we invest in doing things right and have got plenty to say on the subject! Check out our blog written by engineers, for engineers.
Phone: (055) 405-126
Address: 13/7 Adonts str, Yerevan, Armenia