Deadline: 30 May 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
We are looking for talented Senior Systems Engineers with SW background who works with cutting-edge technologies and develops custom integrated test and measurement systems for the world’s top tech companies.
We offer a wide range of technical challenges and development opportunities while working on projects in different application areas of the cutting-edge technologies (5G, Semiconductor, Autonomous Driving, Aerospace, IoT, ADAS) in cooperation with market leading global customers of NI.
- Identify customer requirements, define and implement technical project plans
- Manage the specification, design, development, test and deployment of the turnkey automated testing solutions using the team’s engineering methodology and development guidelines
- Responsible for all technical deliverables for the given project
- Own and implement individual technical deliverables
- BS degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with system integration and software (LabVIEW, TestStand, PXI, and/or C/C++) or hardware development
- Experience with any of the listed technologies is a plus (5G, ADAS, HIL, chip testing, IoT, Radar)
- Thorough understanding of design principles
- Excellent English communication skills and experience in customer-facing
- Willing and able to travel up to 25 % of the time
Required candidate level: Senior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and control applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit: www.ni.com.
Phone: +374 11 219710
Address: 21/1 Bagrevand str., Engineering City, 0062, Yerevan, Armenia