Technical Program Manager
Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DISQO’s business growth is accelerating, and as a result; we are building a best-in-class agile Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), to support the organization in delivering on its objectives, scale, and navigate an increasingly complex multi-product environment.
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that our Technical Program Manager, EMPO is strongly aligned with these tenets. Working alongside the Product Leadership team, the ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional leadership, a determined problem solver, and is highly capable of navigating competing demands of complex programs and initiatives.
The Technical Program Manager, EPMO is responsible for identifying and leading enterprise-wide projects and programs, managing multiple cross-functional initiatives, ensuring the delivery of outcomes that are aligned with the strategy and goals of the organization. This role will support a growing portfolio of initiatives and will help drive greater outcomes and efficiencies across Product and the rest of the organization.
- Drive and manage multiple technical programs and initiatives end-to-end that support DISQO’s objectives and priorities
- Lead complex cross-functional technical projects and programs, by driving the project/ program lifecycle, from requirement identification to launch and implementation, and partnering with engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define deliverables, roadmaps, and required documentation for programs and initiatives
- Partner with the Product organization Leadership to track & monitor strategic initiatives, and identify and manage interdependencies
- Manage strategic initiatives and programs, drive strategic alignment and ensure effective project and program execution
- Champion the needs of the Product organization and drive the development of program management frameworks, striving for framework consistency across EPMO’s other supported functions
- Champion consistent methodologies for risk identification and management, structure problem solving and mitigation that impacts the successful delivery of strategic initiatives and programs, and drive issue and dependency management
- Advocate and drive adoption of Agile methodologies across supported functions
- Contribute to building EPMO’s Center of Excellence as-a-service to partner organizations
- Provide visibility into strategic initiatives, to support portfolio-level reporting and executive briefings
- Partner with key stakeholders on OKR management, by supporting with setup, adoption, tracking, and reporting
- Ensure that supported functions are aligned and delivering on targets as well as a team and corporate level OKRs
- Facilitate and drive interlock meetings with other functions and key stakeholders, to drive alignment, enable collaboration and enable effective issue resolution
- Assist functional leaders by leveraging program reporting to increase intradepartmental awareness, visibility, and velocity
- Enable DISQO processes by leveraging JIRA admin experience, and designing new configurations to suit the needs of different teams
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports as needed, in addition to developing dashboards for initiative and program reporting.
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager, successfully delivering complex business-critical cross-functional programs at fast-growing tech companies, preferably in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech space
- Excellent project and program management experience, and effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in a scaling environment, and proven ability to adapt and pivot quickly to changing business requirements
- Advanced skills in conflict resolution and dependency management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies. SAFe certification is highly desirable
- Must have strong experience in administering JIRA including workflow, configuration customization and user administration
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, including the capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale and complex technical projects and programs and supporting product launches
- Experience managing programs and initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams
- A combination of certifications across Lean Expert, Six Sigma Green/Yellow/Black Belt, Agile/Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, PMP, CPM, BCM and ProSci are highly recommended
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/fd604a88-0c56-4af9-92e0-736d389d117f
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia