Technology Expert for Aquaculture
Deadline: 18 May 2021
Employment term: Temporary
Category: General/professional/Other services
Job type: Tender
Deloitte Armenia seeks an aquaculture (fish farming) technical expert or the upcoming USAID/Armenia Improved Water Management for Sustainable Economic Growth Activity. The overall goal of this project is to improve management of water resources and guide the country on its journey to self-reliance.
Supporting project teams and contributing on aquaculture including:
- Improving monitoring of water use, treatment and use/allocation after treatment
- Data-driven water modelling, planning and decision-making capacities
- Providing specialist input into other project activity areas where required
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field including (but not limited to) Hydrology, Aquaculture, Environmental Studies and Earth Sciences, Engineering or any other relevant qualifications.
- At least 10 years’ experience in public/private water sector advisory work in aquaculture, innovative technologies and water infrastructure
- A demonstrated ability to implement technical projects and pilot projects for applicable technologies
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders
- Good time management, with the ability to meet task deadlines within time-frames and budget
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Fluency in Armenian and/or Russian for expatriate personnel is preferred
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]. Please, mention in the Subject line " Technology Expert for Aquaculture ".
Duration: short-term. Location: Yerevan, Armenia and remote per applicable USAID COVID travel restrictions.
Deloitte in Armenia is part of the CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). We provide audit, tax and legal, consulting, and advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and in-depth local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
To learn more about Deloitte Armenia CJSC, please visit: www.deloitte.am.
For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s International Donor Organization (IDO) practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public and private sector growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.