QA Automation Engineer
Deadline: 29 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Energize Global Services CJSC is looking for Software QA Automation Engineers who will be responsible for the quality testing of applications developed for payment terminals.
- Analysis of software specifications
- Development of test plans
- Design, development and execution of automation scripts using custom testing tools
- Analysis of the test results
- Debugging the flow to figure out possible problems
- Maintain and extend the existing test frameworks as needed
- 2+ years of experience in python
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Working experience with Linux/Unix
- Analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Debugging skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in test automation is an asset
- Knowledge of French language is an asset
- Knowledge of any scripting language (other than python) is an asset
- Knowledge of C/C++ is an asset
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum development methodologies is an asset
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If interested, please send your last updated and detailed resume to: [email protected] . Please indicate "QA Automation Engineers" in the subject line of your e-mail, otherwise your resume will not be reviewed. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a test and interview.
Energize Global Services is a leading technological company empowering the digital revolution at the forefront of progress and innovation. Founded in 2007, EGS has proved to be a trustworthy partner and expert in the financial services software domain, working on major enterprise payment solutions.
We are looking to hire motivated, ambitious, and talented team members to join our growing global enterprise. Apply today to become a part of this dynamic world.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs specially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
Address: 6/1 Abelian Street, Yerevan