Senior Product Intelligence Analyst
Крайний срок: 25 Октябрь 2020
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Анализ данных
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
ServiceTitan is the leading software solution for the home services industry. Our software empowers over 100 thousand plumbers, electricians or hvac specialists to streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their businesses.
ServiceTitan is looking for an extraordinary business intelligence analyst to develop insightful and in depth reporting and take our understanding of our customers and our product to the next level.
- Work directly with business users to gather requirements, develop solutions, and provide insights using business intelligence platforms such as Tableau
- Define metrics with key stakeholders and monitor impact of releases and product changes at an in depth level
- Build insightful reports and visualizations to surface trends and actionable insights to internal business users
- Inform business and teams of user activity on our platform, establish metrics to identify customer pain points
- Build strong relationships within product and support functions to understand the business needs
- Ensures adequate instrumentation and metrics in place to respond to fundamental business questions on our product and its usage
- Proactively interact with stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain analytics infrastructure and help continuously inform business decisions
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Tableau and/or powerBI (tableau strongly preferred)
- SQL knowledge and previous experience with data warehouses (redshift, azure data warehouse, snowflake …)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with great attention to detail
- Comfortable with tight deadlines in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
Зарплата: Highly competitive + benefits
Возможности работать независимо
Вы можете подать заявку на эту вакансию, следуя процедуре подачи заявки.
Процедура подачи заявок
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career, and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses
- Make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, comprehensive health plans, wellness program, team outings and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? Staff.am asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
#WorkFromHome. Успешный опыт от ServiceTitan
Реакция ServiceTitan на COVID19
Адрес: 2 Melik Adamyan Street, Ереван, Армения