Senior Product Manager - Enterprise
Крайний срок: 23 Октябрь 2020
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Категория: Управление продуктами/проектами
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
Krisp is a deep-tech and product-focused company. We create world-class and exciting technologies and package them into simple and elegant products. Krisp apps are used by professionals throughout the world from companies such as Gitlab, Twilio, Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft and hundreds of others.. Krisp was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s most promising AI companies, recently secured Series A funding and is growing rapidly in both the consumer and enterprise spaces.
Krisp is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced product manager with experience in B2B products to join the team and lead Krisp’s expansion deeper into the enterprise. In this role, you will define and grow Krisp’s enterprise roadmap, work with large enterprise customers, and make the large-scale deployment and use of Krisp a delightful experience. You are a technically curious and capable candidate who is able to understand complex technical problems, work with very smart engineers, and deliver a world-class product on time with high quality.
As Senior Product Manager for our Krisp Enterprise platform, you will:
- Build and grow our enterprise strategy to deliver added value to users and increase the easiness of using and deploying Krisp on an enterprise scale
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with our new and prospective large enterprise customers to identify the needs and make the customer’s voice heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively drive releases of new features
- Define and develop advanced enterprise-grade features, security enhancements, deployment automation and new API endpoints
- Create a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, and sales enablement
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
Krisp is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on customers needs.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably in SaaS-based enterprise focused organization
- You understand the needs of enterprise companies, their requirements, constraints, workflows, decision-making process and are able to articulate what is important and what is not
- You have a proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience
- You have a good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- You know how to work with data and make data-informed smart decisions
- You are detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with Windows and Web platforms
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]. In the subject line of your email, please mention the name of the position.
Разработка и управление продуктом
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Krisp’s Speech Enhancement technology significantly removes background noise from a real time conversation. The technology is based on a patentable novel approach and leverages Deep Neural Networks. Krisp’s specially designed Deep Neural Network is trained to recognize Noise in Audio and remove it without impacting the Human Speech. Our Team Consists of AI, Software Engineers, bunch of PhDs in Math/Physics and others. Website։https://krisp.ai
Krisp snags $5M A round as demand grows for its voice-isolating algorithm
Krisp’s smart noise suppression tech, which silences ambient sounds and isolates your voice for calls, arrived just in time.
The company got out in front of the global shift to virtual presence, turning early niche traction into real customers and attracting a shiny new $5 million Series A funding round to expand and diversify its timely offering.
#WorkFromHome. Успешный опыт от Krisp
Реакция Krisp на COVID19
RTX Voice: Noise-destroying tech put to the test
Graphics card-maker Nvidia is developing noise-cancellation technology that can eliminate nuisance sounds from video calls and livestreams.
The first version of its technology uses spare capacity on its high-end graphics cards.
BBC Click's Chris Fox put the system through a series of increasingly complex challenges, alongside existing noise-cancelling software Krisp.
Привилегии для сотрудников
Адрес: 5 Hrachya Kochar Street, Ереван, Армения