Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Крайний срок: 15 Июль 2020
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and have a huge impact on a rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
At ServiceTitan, the SRE team engages the entire lifecycle of software development from ideation to operating predictably at scale. As an SRE at ServiceTitan, you will identify and build software to improve uptime, improve performance, and improve the overall customer experience. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and highly automated infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environments to minimize failed customer interactions.
- Own reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure and operations.
- Increase efficiencies through automation, service delivery, and process improvements.
- 4 years of experience in programming in Python, additional experience with PowerShell, Bash, and Golang a plus
- Experience leveraging cloud architecture and applying site reliability principles.
- Experience directly managing cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience designing and maintaining production services in Kubernetes environments.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Teamcity CI/CD.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Be able to craft beautiful infrastructure as code solutions.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug code and troubleshoot outages.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across all software and hardware layers.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Excited about delivering a reliable high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions.
- Experience using telemetry to understand throughput, limitations, and constraints in a service.
- Understanding of architectural patterns to improve uptime.
- Able to Monitor and improve site stability.
- Passion for system, application and business metrics.
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Старший
Зарплата: Highly competitive + benefits
Возможности работать независимо
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Вы можете подать заявку на эту вакансию, следуя процедуре подачи заявки.
Процедура подачи заявок
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career, and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses
- Make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, comprehensive health plans, wellness program, team outings and many more perks
Адрес: 2 Melik Adamyan Street, Ереван, Армения