Web Development Workshop Leader/Content Developer
Крайний срок: 22 Октябрь 2020
Условия контракта: Постоянный
Тип вакансии: Полная ставка
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Web Development specialist to join the Educational Content Development team to lead Web Development workshops, create content and design educational material for TUMO’s students across all our centers, working year-round to develop and fine-tune the educational curriculum at TUMO.
- Design and lead Web Development workshops for TUMO’s students
- Work in Yerevan but travel to other Tumo locations several times a year for month-long workshops
- Develop students’ skills through designing educational material for student self-learning
- Collect and evaluate students’ results at the completion of every workshop and store them for their portfolios
- Examine students’ self-learning results and provide daily feedback to them
- Other duties may be assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a PHP developer
- Solid knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming in PHP
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with PHP development using RDBMs such as MySQL
- Experience using open source CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Must have experience working with APIs
- Experience using version control (GIT)
Требуемый уровень кандидата: Не определено
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here
Поделитесь этой вакансией в соцсетях.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
There are four TUMO centers in Armenia — Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri, and Stepanakert — and two international centers in Beirut and Paris that opened in 2018. More are on the way in Koghb, Masis, and other locations in Armenia and abroad (including but not limited to Moscow and Tirana).