Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Founded in 2015 in Yerevan, Mamble is providing software engineering and development services in the international market.
During these 6 years, we have been creating a wide range of applications, aimed to automate financial consultancy businesses including:
- Debt consultancy,
- Mortgage rate finding,
- Call center automation and many more.
Our marketing team is focused on lead generation and native advertising for financial service providers.
Mamble's biggest value is its strong, enthusiastic, and dedicated team of young professionals, all expanding boundaries of knowledge in their areas of specialization. To learn more about what we do, check out our website.
About the role:
If you are passionate about bug-free, top-quality delivery of web products and are a non-stop self-development maniac, then this opportunity is surely for you.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to work on high traffic consumer-facing websites in the financial industry for our US-based client as a part of a small 3 member team. The scope of the role is large as it will be centralized on the usage of QA automation tools.
What you will do:
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Design teams to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through the company's most important public web properties
- Build and execute automated and manual tests that systematically ensure features are bug and performance issue free
- Ensure designs are rendered near pixel perfect
- Record issues in the task management system (Jira)
- Prepare test reports (both manual and automation).
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of QA experience on high organic traffic, consumer-facing app(s)
- Experience in JS or any other programming languages
- Experience in test engineering using Automation testing tools (experience with Webdriver.io is a big plus)
- Experience in testing and validating web analytics, instrumentation, and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance
- Strong communication skills to work with English-speaking US teams.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Automation testing approaches
Attention to details
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
You are welcome to submit your application here:
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Mamble is a software engineering company based in Yerevan, Armenia. We provide software engineering, data analytics and digital marketing services with functional teams specific to our client needs. We don’t simply trade resources, we define functional roles and work with 3+ member teams specific to your needs.
Creating a respectful, synergetic and cohesive working environment to achieve results through mutual support and collaboration.
In Mamble, people reach their full potential and are open to improve their competencies and expertise.
Continuous learning is the key to non-stop personal and professional success. We define goals, learn and grow. We are adaptive/flexible to change and open to new ideas.
We are enthusiastic and passionate about what we do. Enjoying time is an important part of our strong company culture as we value employee workplace productivity, satisfaction and happiness.