Deadline: 18 May 2021
Employment term: Contract
Category: General/professional/Other services
Job type: Tender
Deloitte Armenia seeks a water sector regulatory expert or the upcoming USAID/Armenia Improved Water Management for Sustainable Economic Growth Activity. The overall goal of this project is to improve management of water resources and guide the country on its journey to self-reliance.
Supporting project teams and contributing on water regulation and enforcement including:
- Streamlining legal, regulatory and planning environment
- Improving enforcement of laws, regulations and plans
- Public sector participation in monitoring and oversight
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field including (but not limited to) Water Resources Management, Environmental Studies and Public Sector Management, or other relevant qualifications.
- At least 10 years’ experience public water sector regulatory advisory work
- A demonstrated ability to assist in the development, implementation and enforcement of regulations in the water sector
- Strong work ethic and demonstrable high standards of achievement
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to work effectively and partner with clients
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Fluency in Armenian and/or Russian for expatriate personnel is preferred
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]. Please, mention in the Subject line "Regulatory expert".
Duration: long term (5 years). Location: Yerevan, Armenia and remote per applicable USAID COVID travel restrictions.
Deloitte in Armenia is part of the CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). We provide audit, tax and legal, consulting, and advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and in-depth local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
To learn more about Deloitte Armenia CJSC, please visit: www.deloitte.am.
For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s International Donor Organization (IDO) practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public and private sector growth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Water Resources Management
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.