Mid level/Senior Back End developer
Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Contract
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
You will be responsible for developing new functionality, solving issues, improving the stability and administration of the core codebase.
Primary duties will include:
- Develop APIs and applications for internal use
- Improving reliability and uptime as well as code quality and standards
- Supporting the existing environment, including administration, design, documentation and troubleshooting of the infrastructure and code.
- Help identify new initiatives and innovate our processes to provide value for the whole team
- Work closely with the other developers and team
- Medium/High level of English
- 5+ years of production ready web development
- Strong experience in major PHP frameworks preferably Laravel or Symfony
- API design, documentation and testing as well as consuming external APIs
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Proficient understanding of Git and code versioning tools preferably git flow
- Experience with relational databases and writing efficient queries
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to ask a question
- Experience with high volume in demand web sites
- Degree in Computer Science preferable or equivalent experience
- Worker background processing, Gearman, RabbitMQ
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with containerised applications in Docker.
- Experience with indexing engines like SOLR or Elasticsearch or Sphinx
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS integrations
- Must be high energy, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Experience with Memcache or Redis
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
- Competitive salary
- A good learning environment to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Having an impact on a fast growing start up with a great office and international team
Please send CV, LinkedIn and Github profiles if you have as well as any code you are particularly proud of.
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: From 1000000 AMD Net
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
modelmanagement.com is the world’s modeling community, leading the way internationally in connecting new faces (aspiring models) and professional models with reputable agencies, photographers, stylists and other industry clients.
We pride ourselves on delivering a service that is not only desired, but also innovative and highly effective. After a lengthy process of research and development including consultation with top modeling agencies, modelmanagement.com has been created to make a fast, streamlined and efficient service that gets proven results and is an essential tool for the modeling community.
Our dedicated team of professionals has a combined 30 years of experience in the modeling industry, from the catwalks of Milan, to designing IT systems for some of the premier model agencies in Europe.
We are passionate about providing a professional online platform, which benefits all new and professional participants in the modeling industry.
Address: World Trade Center Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain