Partner Success Specialist
Deadline: 20 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The employee is responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Building strong and effective relationships with clients through ongoing communication
- Follow up on questions, documentation, and other steps through the sales process
- Maintaining updates with the market conditions and planning approaches using this information
- Be the contact person for B2B clients in all matters related to daily business operations
- Clearly communicate client request to internal teams
- Maintain a well structured and organized task board for all client requests
- Provide clients with trainings and necessary information on how to use our internal tools
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for all stakeholders on every partnership
- University degree
- Experience of working in a high profile customer service environment is a plus
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong command of written and spoken French is a big plus
- Full Computer literacy
Required candidate level: Mid level
Candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] mentioning the position "Partner Success Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Business relationship building
Advanced English knowledge
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Technamin is SaaS provider with products ranging from but not limited to:
Online player management platform
In house game development
Vendor services integration
Big Data and Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics
Advanced CMS and CRM technologies
We use cloud technologies and open source platforms, to create high performance state-of- the-art applications which solve challenges that any e-commerce business is facing, and apply it to the gaming sphere.
Our operating partners are spread geographically across all time zones, which makes our business truly global and dynamic.
We pride ourselves in developing products that involve the full cycle of the industry where our teams get a complete overview of the industry they help to serve.
We believe that state-of-the-art applications are built with cutting edge technology and software development methodologies. Our teams interact with seasoned professionals in the industry and solve challenging problems in innovative and sustainable ways.
Address: 67/3 Hanrapetutyan street , Yerevan, Armenia