Social Media Manager with native Farsi
Deadline: 05 August 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
● Develop company long term content strategy.
● Communicate our mission to our clients and audience.
● Responsible for developing and publishing high quality, engaging and consistent content across
internal and external platforms.
● Write short and long form copy for both paid and organic social media and web content.
● Edit, proofread and improve all written content prior to publication.
● Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency including with social media posts, website
● Manage the content calendar and scheduling across all social media channels, website, blog and
● Collaborate with design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
● Work with video editors to increase brand awareness.
● Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
● Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
● Stay up-to-date with marketing developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience's
● Excellent written and communication skills in Farsi and English
● Strong experience in writing, content production, copywriting and editing across social and digital
platforms, including websites, emails and all prominent social media channels.
● Proven experience of delivering successful media campaign plans for Sportsbook or e-gaming
● Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
● Proficient with Telegram and Instagram campaigning.
● Strong understanding of best practices on all social media platforms
● Creative flair for design.
● Project management skills.
● Graphic design and video editing experience (preferred).
As the ideal candidate, you will have knowledge of the e-gaming industry and our markets/future challenges
Required candidate level: Mid level
Аpply online via staff.am or send your applications to [email protected]
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
MS Windows, MS Office
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 18 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia