Social Media Specialist
Deadline: 05 August 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking to hire a talented Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for creating and managing social media content On Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud and many more channels.
The person will contribute to enhancing the social media presence of musicians, artists and companies, generate brand awareness and traffic to the platforms mentioned above.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team of 10+ professionals. Our office is located in the heart of Yerevan. (Cascade)
- Conceptualize, publish content on websites and social media profiles (articles, blogs, guides, guides, blurbs);
- Participate in the brainstorming, planning and execution of the content calendar;
- Track and organize all activities from freelancers, writers, photographers, agency and ensure deadlines are met;
- Create a comprehensive social media content strategy and brand direction documents across all channels
- Coordinate with graphic designers for any content requiring graphics;
- Research social media influencers in the industry and provide recommendations for possible influencers to work with
- Be the VOICE of the brand across all channels
- Research relevant industry-related topics for content creation;
- Responsible for developing, executing and reporting of social content, increasing social following and engagement.
- Edit, proofread and improve content;
- Optimize content considering social media trends, features, entertainment industry relevant trends
- Track and report progress and performance of all social media pages, posts, boosts and ads and recommend improvements;
- Monitor comments and answer community questions;
- Manage all social contests (rules, prizes, winners, engagement);
- Regularly monitor pages, content & social media trends;
- Collaborate on data analysis in order to create required performance weekly and monthly reports;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing, social media
- Have a thorough knowledge of all social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat);
- A strong familiarity with social media best practices and their implementation
- Strong project management background with proven success in meeting tight deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and acute attention to detail
- Close to Native English speaker
- Good creative writing, proofreading and editing skills;
- Creative and have an eye for design;
- Knowledge of online analysis tools (eg. Google Analytics, Facebook insight) an asset;
- Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising experience
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Highly competitive
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV to [email protected] email. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
iNexxus is a digital marketing and PR firm based in Canada with offices around the world, including Yerevan. The agency has worked on many successful global campaigns for companies such as Ford, Corona and Sony. It has experience working in many industries such as health and food, entertainment, e-commerce and media. In 2014, iNexxus created a digital brand, MusicPromoToday to focus solely on music marketing and promotion. Since then, MusicPromoToday has been working with global artists to increase their brand exposure and boost their online presence. In 2017, MusicPromoToday signed an agreement to become an official vendor for Universal Music Group. The company plans to introduce a new AI related product during 2019.
Phone: (011) 223-456
Address: 13 Sarmen Street, Office 5, Yerevan, Armenia