Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH:
- Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team;
- High sense of responsibility;
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND GET:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Teambuilding and corporate events.
- Produce and maintain clean, high-quality code;
- Perform code reviews and implement software development best practices;
- Conduct development, testing and debugging code and software applications of a high complexity;
- Collaborate with other team members to develop high quality code and software applications;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving defects in production of code and software applications;
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- At least 6 years of work experience as a software developer;
- In-depth knowledge of core Java;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design principles and patterns;
- Knowledge of TDD principles is a plus;
- Work experience in Java and Kotlin;
- Experience in Spring framework and Hibernate;
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing and debugging RESTful Web services and micro-services;
- Experience in SQL/MySQL or PostgreSQL or MongoDb;
- Experience in JWT tokens;
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Strong communication and team playing skills;
- Initiative and high responsibility;
- Good knowledge of technical English.
Required candidate level: Senior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services. We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.