Deadline: 21 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager who is going to manage the company projects on customer requirements up to final project delivery.
Responsible for organizing the development and high-quality delivery of all projects on time and within the defined scope.
Being fluent in English, possess great communication skills, have a strong understanding of software development processes and Agile/Scrum principles.
- Participate in project planning and discussion meetings with team as well as customer representatives, act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions
- Develop project objectives, scope, and requirements involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
- Organize and facilitate Scrum procedures
- Create project reports, run sprint demos
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage change requests and their implementation upon approval
- Collect and analyze data about team performance to improve team efficiency
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- At least 1 year of working experience in project and team management in an IT company
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management practices (we use Scrum)
- Excellent English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with Prototyping tools: Figma, Invision, Balsamiq Mockup
- Familiarity with task management tools (Jira)
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of processes
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to multitask
-Time and scope management
- Ability to work well in a team
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you feel that we have just described you, then apply by sending your CV in PDF form to [email protected].
Please again note that only those candidates will go to the next stages of hiring who would possess the following main competencies:
- solid working experience in the IT-sphere as a PM, QA, or Developer
- familiarity with project management principles
- fluency in English
Don’t forget to:
- Re-read the must-have requirements above before applying
- Submit CV in English and preferably in PDF version
- Mention “Project Manager” in the subject line
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
InConcept Labs started as an outsourcing company, but during those 5 years, we have built also fast-growing online collaboration platform (https://liveboard.online/), which currently has more than 500,000 installs and is used by thousands of tutors, teachers, and professors worldwide.
Presenting our product at Vegas Convention Center
On February 2020, we were presenting our product completely build by InConceptLabs team at Las Vegas Convention Center during Concrete 2020 expo. InConcept Labs team during last 2.5 years was working on a face recognition based employee time tracking solution for filed industry. This year was the first time we have presented our product to the big audience and the feedback we got from industry experts and customers exceeded all expectations. The product build by a small team in less than 3 years shadowed products from giant comapnies who are on a market for 10+ years.
We have proved that small, but very smart and dedicated team can build a world class market ready product. We also have proved that with the use of latest technologies and really quick development we can win the competation over the established market players.
Here are some of our technologies we used for in development: multi-tenant server architecture using Java Spring Boot freamework, AWS face recongition services, Realm/PostgreSQL db engines, S3 storeage with lambdas, Kotlin, RX-Swfit, Angular 2+ and bunch of other technologies.
Continuous learning at InConcept Labs
Here at InConcept Labs we took Benjamin Franklin's words very seriously: “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
No matter what is your experience level and no matter in which position you joined us, the everyday learning is our key principle. And this is not just a marketing message, we invest a lot in our team members learning.
At the office we are running weekly learning sessions, presentations, just discussions or togehter video watching sessions. Everyone is encouraged to share his/her knowledge with the team.
We also 100% compensate for all online learning courses, books, any local training costs and also partially cover the travel and conference costs outside of the country.
Address: H. Hakobyan 3, Yerevan, Armenia